POST 4: Time Travel to the Future or Past

 Hi everyone 

The topic today is a little bit different than the others. The topic is time travel. When I hear time travel I instantly think about the movie “back to the future”. Which is one of my favorites movies because every time that I turned on the tv when I was a child  these movies were on channel. By the way if I have to choose one of the franchise I will always choose the second part. Tell me below  what movie you like the most. 

Well talking about the theme, I think that today it’s impossible to do time travel. I mean that we don’t have enough knowledge about those things and also the advancement of technology. But maybe in some years someone can invent the Time Machine or I don’t know what kind of technology the creators will use to time travel.

Actually in my personal opinion I would like to do times travel to the past to revive some moments that were nice but just to remembered and if I have the opportunity to change something about the past I wouldn’t done because I like everything that I have right know and if maybe I have bad days those days helps me to got the experience that I have today. 

That's all for today. I hope that you like it and see you around. Take care people.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The best concert ever.

POST 5: Changes to my Study Program

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit