POST 3: My Dream Job

 

Hi everyone, I hope that you are doing well Today I am going to talk about my dream job. In my mind, its always thinking about the possibility of becoming a soccer player, and that is my dream job.

Well since I was a child, I have loved doing sports like running or playing soccer. For that reason, I have always been involved in sports academics. But at some point, I realized that I could dedicate all my time to doing sports and earning money playing and doing what I love. I always try my best, but I couldn’t achieve my dream. Now I am studying something that I love and it's nice. Now I am realistic, and I am completely changing my mind thinking about a dream job related to what I am studying which is dentistry. In the future, I would like to work in the public area and learn about some cases and then I would like to open my clinic in the south of Chile and do some free jobs to help some people who don’t have enough money to pay for oral health. Also, another reason that I would like to have my clinic is because I am going to have more free time. After all, I could organize my time.

That is my blog for today. Take care everyone and see you soon.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The best concert ever.

POST 5: Changes to my Study Program

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit